Monday

TUTORIAL: HALF-HOOP EARRINGS



So I have no idea what to call these earrings, so I came up with half-hoops. I like the simplicity and the imbalance of them, I tend to wear my hair pushed to one side, and only made one of each. The other side I wear a simple stud.


These earrings are also ridiculously easy to make, and all you need is wire, a charm/bead, earring backs.




MATERIALS NEEDED:
  • wire (I'm using 24gauge)
  • charms/beads
  • earring backs
  • pliers


step one




You're going to snip your wire. I cut a little less than a full loop.






Like this!


step two




First, I just picked and lined out my charms/beads.


I picked lighter (in weight) ones.





Take a loop, and slip your bead on.


step three






Take your pliers, and bend one side up so the bead doesn't fall off.

VARIATIONS: You can always close it off with a loop, press on the wire then bend it to make sure it doesn't fall off, etc.









step four






Slide a backing on.


























Now you're done!










The backing keeps the earring level and your beads in place.








Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. This information has really been helpful for most of the readers. I really appreciate the way you have written about this. I will really like to read more on this from you. sterling silver dangle earrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tutorial is so helpful. By following this tutorial anyone can made this type of earring. I like this tutorial very much. Thanks for sharing such a helpful post. Artificial earrings online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...